20 Ways to Get Happy (Almost) Instantly! Suggestion #1 Play a game (not on your phone):~ Pop Sugar Fitness

Pop Sugar Fitness does it again.  What great suggestions to assist you in becoming instantly happy.  With so much going on in our lives sometimes we need a little reminder of the simple things.

Pop Sugar Suggestion #1
  1. Play a game (not on your phone): Get your family together, invite some friends over, and have a game night. Not only will you be surrounded by good company, but friendly competition usually guarantees a good time and a good laugh.
JT Thinks

What a great suggestion, I remember my ex, my daughter and I playing games and how much fun we had with just the three of us.  I remember one year we brought the New Year in playing Farkle and a few other games and eating all kinds of treats.  One of the best New Years I think I've had.   Find a board game and bring all the members of your family together and enjoy a good round of Monopoly, Life, or whatever game you may have.


0 comments:

Post a Comment